So, you have checked out the portfolio and meandered through the Shop but what you really want is a custom piece of artwork from Bobbly’s! Well, here is all you need to know about ordering a commission:
- Decide whether you want a Digital Illustration or an Ink Drawing:
- A Digital Illustration starts out as a paper sketch for rough proportions and shape work; after which I move to my graphics tablet where everything is drawn freehand. It simply allows me to capture all the detail and the result is very different from traditional work. I then print the piece on to 300gsm artist quality paper and send out to you. See Demonstration section for more info.
- Ink drawings are just that Traditional hand drawn fountain pen ink drawings.
- Decide what size you want your artwork.
- Get in touch with your idea and requirements using the contact form or information here.
- I will then get back to you promptly with an exact quote for your personal piece of work. As prices vary dependant on the work involved it is hard to set prices for commission work but please see my Commission Price List for rough guidelines.
- Should you proceed from receipt of payment to delivery the current lead time is 2-3 weeks but this will be confirmed upon ordering.
- I will stay in touch throughout the process and send you progress images if you wish and let you know when your artwork has been sent.
- Receive your artwork and enjoy it! If you love it enough maybe add a quick review to my testimonial page.